[MIP-8] Reward token holders based on ranking system

Hi @majin ,

Thanks for the feedback, all clear.

Let me give my 2 cents here, from what I’ve seen from the last weeks since I created the proposal, I found out it’s still really difficult to move forward with an idea that’s not fitting the “roadmap” of the protocol, either it’s because it’s still difficult to engage the community to push this forward or because the team that built the protocol (that as lot of knowledge of the protocol how the protocol works) doesn’t seem too interested in helping the community members on moving forward with the proposals.

I found really disappointing the suggestion of trying to find a developer that can implement what I’m proposing, since I would expect someone of the dev team to help implementing the proposals (at least in the beginning). It seems that the team is able to help in some proposals, but in others not. Example: [MIP-10] Re-balancing of WELL Token Liquidity Incentives

I don’t know any developer with knowledge about the programming language of moonwell and I found it very strange that someone with no knowledge of the protocol to work on top of it, without no guidance from the core team.

Based on these factors, I will stop my contribution on this forum.

I will keep supporting this protocol and maybe will be back when I see more clear direction regarding how proposals from the community are handled.

Thanks,