MIP-14 How to Receive Payment for Affected Users

TLDR

Full Update

Today Gauntlet is releasing the website linked above, which is the first step in getting paid for affected users. The site above allows users to confirm that the amount we calculated is correct and to sign a release of claims. You do not need to submit any personal information to sign this release.

Please see the link below and follow the instructions listed both here and on the website.

For Affected Users

Step 1: Go to the website at https://moonwell-release.gauntlet.network/

Step 2: Connect Wallet on the website

Step 3: Click the “Sign-In with Ethereum” button

Step 4: Click the “Sign Release” button

Step 5: Sign message with your wallet

Step 6: You will receive 70% of the payment within 3-5 business days on Moonriver in USDC.multi, the remaining 30% will be submitted in a subsequent Moonwell Apollo Governance Proposal. More details on the governance payments to come.

If you are wondering how these numbers were calculated, we’ve posted all of the final numbers in the Impacted Users thread as well as added an Explanation of our Methodology.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email moonwell@gauntlet.network and we will get back to you asap.

3 Likes

Jan 9 Update for Affected Users:

Status of Payments

Below is Gauntlet’s updated progress on sending payments to affected users, as a reminder, this will cover 70% of the total amount, while the remaining 30% will come via governance proposal from the Moonwell reserves. This governance proposal will be posted asap. We will continue to provide updates to the community as much as possible.

Users Signed 17 / 37
Payments sent from Gauntlet $453,330.70 /$539,905.82
User Address Payment Moonscan Transaction Link
0x0d82822b806bb1e617e514cd93185a728d1a04bc $106.34 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x32535ffe5bc0b1b62ba23e09b46aeb06e3ed2964 $1,903.03 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x4c677499d2996788e0e73f1149ee6be8eb0405a1 $39.60 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x5f0a0e3b30d304fba56e2eee3a442b0bb5c40275 $109,655.75 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x6d9807d18374f33213de86917937544a7095e39e $3,419.30 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x6fffe084f6413fa400bdb93b951e71e190d5d18a $80,306.04 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x7780e86699e941254c8f4d9b7eb08ff7e96bbe10 $34,793.65 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x8375b678ff8bf17b5ef6a29c71e9c82473e945f5 $87,209.82 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x90e3ed126e998cac4380547a1c863b8d2146c52f $2,608.82 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x978565840a231948a59d8816c6e091677767b985 $15,261.22 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x9aa8cc57ef8793975f60e23611af8804070a4f22 $285.77 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0xa47636f56e0638bc61fd40034bf84eff600d9a78 $605.51 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0xbbb7b32a5e384829fa67e200041d64e4dd8a6105 $831.74 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0xc9f7113042615ce4796f8cbbfa6f42170d908e05 $898.33 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0xccb8e090fe070945cc0131a075b6e1ea8f208812 $6,235.79 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0xe652150abcb929c04e013fcb9889ce2160e14982 $59,215.68 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0xede8f53a188c333096ab5f96f9fcd8f269065694 $49,954.31 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
2 Likes

Jan 10 Update for Affected Users:

Status of Payments

Below is Gauntlet’s updated progress on sending payments to affected users. As a reminder, this will cover 70% of the total amount, while the remaining 30% will come via governance proposal from the Moonwell reserves. We expect to begin initiating the governance proposal payments tomorrow, Jan 11. We will continue to provide updates to the community as much as possible.

Users Signed 19 / 37
Payments sent from Gauntlet $490,593.69 /$539,905.82
  • 2 additional users were verified and paid today.
User Address Payment Moonscan Transaction Link
0x4cf0602a77a4243b768ee28aa52994ad5dfdbe46 $534.79 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0xf3fb12045ef07b55d88bad12871bc80be7eeffbe $36,728.20 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
2 Likes

Jan 11 Update for Affected Users:

Status of Payments

Below is Gauntlet’s updated progress on sending payments to affected users. As a reminder, this will cover 70% of the total amount, while the remaining 30% will come via governance proposal from the Moonwell reserves. We are taking some extra time to review our governance proposal for the reserve payments and expect to ship our proposal tomorrow. We will continue to provide updates to the community as much as possible.

Users Signed 20 / 37
Payments sent from Gauntlet $494,306.59 /$539,905.82
  • 1 additional user was verified and paid today.
User Address Payment Amount Moonscan Transaction Link
0x8e5bd22a0606a83183974ba2522c69b4ebdcd92c $3,712.90 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver, Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
1 Like

Jan 12 Update for Affected Users

Status of Payments

  • Gauntlet initiated the governance proposal to payback users for 30% of the remaining payments from reserves via governance. That proposal can be found here.
  • Yesterday’s post was updated to reflect accurate payment of the affected user.
  • No additional users signed up to initiate their payments.
1 Like

Jan 13 Update for Affected Users

Status of Payments

  • Gauntlet initiated the governance proposal to payback users for 30% of the remaining payments from reserves via governance. That proposal can be found here.
  • One additional user signed up to initiate payments, their payment will be sent on schedule with our agreement.
    • User address: 0x7ec7b375834ef33a1a677503d5065651ee530975
    • Payment amount: $22,189.25
1 Like

Jan 17 Update for Affected Users

Status of Payments

Gauntlet’s governance proposal to payback users for 30% of the remaining payments from reserves via governance has passed. That proposal can be found here.

Status of Payments

Users Signed 22 / 37
Payments sent from Gauntlet $516,516.65/$539,905.82
  • 2 additional users were paid today
User Address Payment Moonscan Transaction Link
0x7ec7b375834ef33a1a677503d5065651ee530975 $22,189.25 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x7f0759cb20de8c7a996db6f6c12b33314d0379c3 $20.81 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
1 Like

Jan 18 Update for Affected Users

Status of Payments

  • Gauntlet’s governance proposal to payback users for 30% of the remaining payments from reserves via governance has passed. That proposal can be found here.
  • Two additional user signed and their payment will be sent on schedule with our agreement.
    • User Address: 0x5c2c1b30edd00a67f51cfdc08d13186d869cc5e3
      • Payment Amount: $1,037.28
    • User Address: 0x68f7de23556f357a5a805cb60c957b9dd26b3817
      • Payment Amount: $4,313.94
1 Like

Jan 19 Update for Affected Users

Status of Payments

Gauntlet’s governance proposal to payback users for 30% of the remaining payments from reserves via governance has passed. That proposal can be found here.

Status of Payments

Users Signed 24 / 37
Payments sent from Gauntlet $521,867.87/$539,905.82
  • 2 additional users were paid today
User Address Payment Moonscan Transaction Link
0x5c2c1b30edd00a67f51cfdc08d13186d869cc5e3 $1,037.28 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
0x68f7de23556f357a5a805cb60c957b9dd26b3817 $4,313.94 Moonriver Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Moonriver
1 Like

Payments Update

Please see below for updates to our Incident Reporting :

  • 97.6% of users have been paid!

  • To give the remaining users a sufficient amount of time to verify their address and receive a payment, we will keep the above website open for 90 days. After the 90 day period, Gauntlet will not be sending out any remaining payments.

  • Gauntlet will be shifting our schedule of payments and updates to a weekly cadence.

2 Likes

Feb 3 Payment Update

1 Additional user signed and their additional payment was sent

  • User Address: 0xbd2a0b2e613046f8199b9fa3acae55f31ca400bc
  • Payment Amount: $46.98
  • Transaction Link
1 Like