We are pleased to announce we will be continuing our risk management and tooling engagement with the Moonwell DAO for the next 9 months, starting from July 2023 through April 2024. Funding has successfully been secured.
Please take some time to leave us feedback for the first quarter of our engagement. We’ll be using your input to improve our risk service and tooling.
Over the course of the next three quarters, we are proposing to maintain our current engagements, and also deliver the following additional items:
- Moonwell Base deployment support:
- Integration of Moonwell’s Base deployment on the Warden Finance platform
- Recommendations for onboarding initial set of markets on Base
- Extension of our usual risk management offering to support markets on Base
- New additions on Warden Finance platform
- Markets monitoring
- Access complete historical profile of each market (i.e total borrows/lending, governance params changes, utilization, rewards)
- Compare with similar markets across competing protocols
- Goal of the tool is to help with optimization of markets activity (i.e increase revenues by tweaking IRM + reserve fees) and improve monitoring of the protocol
- Improved risk tooling accessibility
- New documentation section that will cover each tool available on our platform + examples to help users
- UI improvements for advanced tooling
- Markets monitoring
For more details, please refer to our original grant proposal.
- Reviewed and provided further recommendations on all 4 risk parameter updates proposals (MIP-50, MIP-52, MIP-55, MIP-56) over the course of our engagement. Tested robustness of 21 individual parameter changes (100% parameter coverage)
- Proposed a recovery plan in regards to the Multichain hack
- Improved protocol decentralization, transparency and data accessibility through the integration on Warden Finance risk and analytics platform.
- April 2023
- Apollo + Artemis integration on Warden Finance platform
- May 2023
- June 2023
- Assessment of Gauntlet Risk Parameters Update (MIP-55/MIP-56)
- Assessment of Gauntlet Risk Parameters Update (June 27) (Skipped, no risk parameters update by Gauntlet)
- Warden Monthly Risk Report (2023-06-27)
- Warden Summary of Contributions Q2 2023 (Included in this post)
- Warden Performance Review (Included in this post)
- July 2023
- Multichain Hack - Proposed Recovery Plan by Warden (2023-07-07)